Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cute Clothes for Fat Bitches

Here's some more shit.  I guess this will be my clothing wishlist then.


FIRST HERE GO SOME PANTIES:

I really want these panties before they're all gone!  I've been eyeing the Halloween skivvies at Torrid for YEARS and have never had the fucking cash to buy any.  Plus, I only have a few pairs of undies and most just don't fit right; they're either cutting into my groin and rolling under my fupa or the leg holes are fucking GIGANTIC and they're hanging off me so my ass crack hangs out.  It's super fuckin' sexy to have to fuck around with your shit in the Target cuz it don't fit right.  The best is when you buy some shit going off of your measurements and the size you normally wear, but you put 'em on and they are way WAY too fuckin' big, like 3-4 sizes too big or some shit.  It's like when Gramma buys me sweatpants in like 6X for Christmas cuz she thinks i don't have any options left.  HOT.

So anyway, fuck that shit.  Here's some shit from Torrid.  They are NOTORIOUS for having shit that runs like... 1-2 sizes larger than it's labeled.  I wear a 4X or 26-28 everywhere else, but here I wear a 3X or 22-24! :O

Spooky Doodle Lace Trim Garter Briefs
Purple and Lime Stripe Cheeky Shorts w/ Lace Trim and AWESOME VINTAGE HALLOWEEN PRINT (THERE IS RATS UP ON DIS SHIT!)
Black, White, Purple and Neon Green Striped Cheeky Shorts w/ Neon Green Lace Trim, BITCH!
Orange and Black Mummy Panties w/ Bad Rap Pun on the Ass
Purple Halloween Hello Kitty Cheeky Shorts w/ Lace Trim
Plain Purple Briefs w/ Neon Green Trim, Muhafuckerrrr.









No comments:

Post a Comment